Training Needs and Objectives:
Client wanted a specially customized Teambuilding training program for their executives. In today’s dynamic working environment, more and more executives are expected to work as a team, to collaborate, to tap on the team members’ talents, competencies and synergy. They are also expected to know how to build a strong team. Very often, executives work alone in silo. Some of my clients will run a yearly recurring teambuilding program for their executives to remind them the importance of teamwork, to continue to ‘bond with each other’, and work together in a team-spirit environment.
– Executives (e.g. Managers, Section Head, Project Leaders, Senior Engineers, Supervisors, etc) who needs to work together in team-based projects.
– Managers (same division but from different part of the work sites)
Learning Objectives includes:
– How to play an active role to support the team to achieving its mission.
– Discover better ways to cooperate, build rapport, communicate, build trust.
– Be responsible and to play and win-as-a-team
– Sharpen your team communication skills
– Better utilize the team’s synergy to achieve higher goals
– Create harmony and respect within team members.
– To have fun, and give participants the ‘sense of belonging’ to a high performing team.
Click here ( http://www.mytrainingprovider.com/courses/team.html ) for a sample of the detailed course content for this Teambuilding program.
Due to safety factors, and manpower constraints, I prefer to conduct indoor (in a hall, hotel’s function room, open-space room, etc) teambuilding programs than outdoor.
This is an excellent ‘add-on’ training program for offsite strategic meetings. Another good reason to launch a team-building program is to get your company’s executives from different part of the global work sites, from different cultures to come together for an annual meet-together meetings, plus teambuilding events.
(Example: I had a client from Germany who gathers all their sales and operation managers from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia in Indonesia for a ‘Intercultural Communication & Teambuilding’ program )
Contact me or just drop me an email if you have a group of employees whom your company would like to train them to be more effective Team Builders.