Hi, I am NELSON KOK.
I am a Consultant Trainer, Blended Learning Coach, and an experienced Intercultural Qualification Trainer. I obtained both my Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) and B.Sc (Hons) degree in Geophysics from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia. I was a Certified Trainer since 1993 and also a Personality I.D® Consultant. I have over 33 years of experience working in Multi-nationals, Multi-racial settings, specializing in the area of Learning and Development. Today, I travel widely and enjoy working with all levels of employees, from the Top Management all the way to the frontline workers level. Throughout my career I had held various management positions ( such as General Manager, Human Resources Manager, Training Manager, TQM Manager, and Production Manager) in Multi-nationals and Malaysian companies before establishing my own training and consultancy firm.
Today, I serve as a Consultant Trainer to several well-established training providers throughout Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Sudan, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E), Oman, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A). I had facilitated and trained over 17,000 participants from various industries, both in multinational global and local corporations including BMW, SHELL, PETRONAS, MA’ADEN (Saudi Arabian Mining Company), OMIFCO (Oman), PORT SOHAR (Oman), CRISTAL (Jeddah), KENANA Sugar Co.(Khartoum, Sudan), MTN, ZAIN, BANK OF EGYPT, Petro-Energy E&P (Khartoum), White Nile Petroleum Operating Co., DAL Motors, Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) Dubai, Bahrain Electricity & Water Authority (BEWA) (Bahrain), Groz-Beckert (Indonesia), ThysenKrupp Industrial Solutions (Thailand), Global Edutech Management (Suzhou) Co, Ministry of Finance (MOF) Brunei, HP, Motorola, ALTERA, DELL, AMD, Western Digital, Seagate, Infineon, Agilent, Osram, Jabil, Plexus, Siltera, SONY, Matsushita, Sumitomo, Toray, Abbott, ING Insurance Malaysia, Lafarge Malayan Cement Bhd, Securities Commission Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Corporation(MCMC), JKR, VADS, Ministry of Finance (MOF) Brunei, etc. I also served as a part-time lecturer for several higher learning institutes such as Open University Malaysia (OUM), Society of Business Practitioners, UK (SBP), and International Centre for Quality, Sudan.
My areas of specialization is in assisting and empowering organizations to achieve higher productivity, quality and effectiveness using proven Leadership, People-Management, Quality and IT techniques and tools.
Contact me if you need my trainer services or if you have any inquiries.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Country-specific trainings: Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, China, Sudan, U.A.E, Oman, K.S.A.
- Intercultural Communication/ Global awareness
- Leadership & Management Trainings for executives
- Individual/Team Personality I.D. profiling & Teambuilding Skills
- Quality Management and LEAN Practices
- Supervisory Development training programs
- Soft Skills training
- Advisor/Facilitator For Executives Leadership Development Programs. - For Apex-Dubai Consultancy LLC., Dubai. - For SCHOLARS Institute For Education adn Human Resources, LLC., Oman - International Centre For Quality (ICQ), Khartoum, Sudan.
- Training and Consultancy Projects in Middle-East - For MA'ADEN (Saudi Arab Mining Company) in Riyald, K.S.A. - For Al-Ittefaq Steel in Damman, K.S.A - Haya Water in Muscat, Oman. - Port Authority, Port Sohar, Oman.
- Management Consultancy and Leadership/Management Training Projects in Sudan - Performance Management with Petro-Energy (Sudan-China JV Company) - Project Presentations with KENANA (Sudan-K.S.A JV Company) - PETRONAS Marketing Sudan Ltd, PETRODAR - DAL Group, MTN, ZAIN, Bank of Egypt, Burj Al-Fatih.
- Intercultural / Teambuilding Competency Training. - For Pepperl+Fuchs (P+F) in Singapore. - Groz-Beckert in Indonesia. - BMW's Malaysia & Indonesia CKD Car Assemblers in Malaysia. - ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions in Thailand.
- Project (Product Transfer) Management - Manufacturing Product Transfer for Sumitomo Metal Industries-Electronics Devices (SMIED) in Japan. - Manufacturing Product Transfer for Read-Rite/Seagate in Thailand.
- Quality Control Circle (QCC/ICC) Development. - QCC Development Consultancy in Myanmar for UMG Myanmar Co. - Leading and Facilitating QC Circles for National Competitions in Singapore for AT&T Consumer Products Pte Ltd.
QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY MANAGEMENT
Contact me to if your organization is looking for the following courses ...